Monday 28 March 2011

Bollywood Shouts 'Cut' for India vs Pakistan


Bollywood Shouts 'Cut' for India vs Pak World Cup semi-final

Cricket comes first for B-Town biggies. And when it's India and Pakistan in the World Cup semi-finals in Mohali, one can safely imagine B-Town shutting shop for the duration of the match.


So, come Wednesday, some will get their shoots preponed while most will watch the match at home or between extended breaks at work. A few will even watch the match live.


Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar: Sajid Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala and a few

Sajid Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala and a few of my close friends are coming over to watch the semis between India and Pakistan on the plasma TV in my house. I love cricket. I am not cheering any particular player but I'm rooting for India. Team India has to win!

Aamir Khan


Aamir Khan: : (Prepones shoot. Now, from 10 am to 2 pm)
[...]


Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment